Sharks and Seal Diving
Then for a second dive we will introduce you to the best dive buddies you will ever have, the Cape Fur Seal. Dive with up to 40 of these energetic characters at a time. The fur seals are masters of the underwater world and they will amaze you with their acrobatics. Question is who will be playing with who on this dive?
Season: All year round.
The Dive: Scuba advised, but snorkel possible.
Dive depth: 6 – 12m
Water Temp: 10 – 20 º C
Water visibility: 3 – 20 meters
Dive time: between 30 – 60 minutes
- Two guided SCUBA dives (weights and tanks).
- Snacks & cool drinks on boat.
- Dive briefing and shark presentation.
Snorkeling Rate: R1650 per person (including snorkeling kit)
*Rates are subject to change.
*Minimum of 4 divers required to run the trip.
- Two meeting time depending on conditions and other programs. Either 9am (or 1pm).
- Board boat and check gear. Receive safety briefing and information.
- Leave pier at 9h15 (or 13h15) (depending on meet time)
- Arrive at 1st dive site at 9h45 (or 13h45). Receive dive briefing.
- 1st dive at 10am (or 2pm). (dive between 40 – 60min)
- Relocate to 2nd dive site (less than 10min). Have something to eat and drink.
- Arrive at 2nd dive site around 11h30 (or 15h30).
- Receive dive briefing.
- 2nd dive at 11h45 (or 15h45). (dive between 40 – 60min)
- Return to Simonstown pier at 13h00 (or 17h00).
- Warm Jacket
- Sun block
- Dive ticket
*Please note that above information is a guideline and can vary depending on shark behaviour or environmental conditions.